Download software for CarScope family automotive oscilloscopes
From this page, you can download the latest version of CarScope automotive oscilloscopes software. This program supports all existing oscilloscopes from the CarScope family: PLUS, LAN, Pro (Wi-Fi), as well as the upcoming Eter and all our future designs. If you do not own a Ditex product, you can download the software and run it in demo mode.
CarScope software version 18.104.22.168 and later support Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32 and 64 bit).
Download current 64 bit version!
Download current 32 bit version!
Acrobat Reader have to be pre-installed on the PC (or any pdf reader for your operating system) before installing the CarScope program.
Download the latest version of CarScope from our website www.autoditex.com. If you are installing CarScope for the first time, simply unzip the .zip (.rar) file and run the program from carscope.exe
If you have installed a previous version of CarScope, follow these steps:
- If you want to backup your saved measurements, custom presets, probes, open the program and choose Help-Configuration backup. An archive file in format: "autoditexBackupFile-18_5_2017.zip" will be saved in C:\users\***\;
- Uninstall the previous version of CarScope by manually deleting the program’s folder in your system;
(The new version of CarScope does not register keys in the Windows registry, therefore it will not appear in Control Panel -> Uninstall a program);
- Delete the folder “autoditex” in C:\users\***\. This step is very important!!! If you don't delete this folder, there will be a problem when you install the new version!!!
- After completing the previous step, find the zip (rar) file you have downloaded from www.autoditex.com and unzip it in disk C:\;
- Make a shortcut of CarScope on the desktop and start the program;
- If you have made a configuration backup previously, open the backup archive and restore your saved measurements, custom presets, probes in C:\users\***\autoditex folder.
- Now the program is installed and ready to use.
*** is your computer user name.
Important note: Measurements from legacy CarScope programs such as CarScope Pro and CarScope Plus are not supported in the new version of CarScope and you will not be able to view them in the new program. To reinstall CarScope, please follow the above procedure.