For Mercedes SDconnect C4 and C5 interfaces with DoIP support
DoIP OBD2 cable together with a suitable DoIP enabled C4/C5 multiplexer, allows diagnosing and programming the new car audio and video entertainment systems on cars like W205, W222 etc.
• For Mercedes SD Connect C4 and C5 interfaces with DoIP support;
• DoIP cable is yellow marked for easy identification;
• Fully compatible with all Mercedes SDconnect C4 and C5 scanners that support DoIP communication protocol;
• Completely replaces the standard OBD2 cable for diagnostics;
• This cable is a must when performing special functions like flashing/programming. For general diagnostics, you can use both OBD2 cables;
• Works on latest Mercedes to year 2020;
• Allows diagnosing and programming the new car audio and video entertainment systems - COMMAND/Audio NTG5, NTG5s1, NTG5s2, NTG5 on cars like W205, W222 etc.
• Recognized by Xentry/Vediamo/DTS Monaco as DoIP and fully supports diagnosis, coding, programming, retrofitting.
This cable is manufactured in full compliance with the original Mercedes part/order numbers: 6511 2541 99 and HSD 000 000 01 08
Note: If you don't have a DoIP enabled C4/C5 multiplexer, this cable is useless for you!!!